Rules & Regulations at Tree House Barasat
At Tree House, we remains fully committed in overall development of a child who take admission to our school.
Thus, to initiate this very objective we follows a very strict discipline with Rules and Regulations that each and every students need to follow.
Well, in case of failure to follow all these rules and regulations we explain to that student why one must give respect to the school’s rules & system.
So here, we are highlighting some of our rules and regulations that even little students need to follow.
Key Rules & Regulations
- All students need to reach school at least 30 minutes before the start of the assembly prayer. Once the prayer starts no one will be allowed to enter the school and will be marked late or absent on that particular day.
- Then, all of the student must greet a subject teacher to your class once he or she enter the classroom for delivering the lecture.
- All students must be well dressed and come to school with proper look, and in this regard no longer hairs, longer nail, else all will be destroyed.
- Well, here one thing that we want to make it very clear that we are highly concerned regarding the security of our students. The entire premises is covered under the CCTV cameras and thus guardians need to carry Identity prove while receiving their children from school.
- We expect that all students must keep in mind that is maintaining complete discipline and silence while taking class.
- Please ensure your child reaches school daily by 9:15 a.m.
- School Office hours are Monday to Friday 10:00a.m.-11:00a.m and 12:15 -1:30 in the afternoon.
- Loss of I Card will fetch you a fine Rs 50 for the new one.
- Name of your child must be written of School Bag ,Tiffin Box and water bottle.
- In case of any leave please fill the leave application on the last page of Almanac.
- Uniform school always be clean and ironed .Faded uniforms are not acceptable.
- Parents must attend/participate all school function to encourage them.
Please inform any complications , Or illness to the School office or the Principal mam as soon as possible specially communicable disease.
You may accompany with your child for the first 3 days only.For the betterment of the child,allow them to adjust to the new school life. Be assured that your child will settlement in no time.
- Please notify the school off any change of address and Telephone number.
- In case of withdrawal ,you need to inform the school 4 days before.
If you need to send any fees through our driver or Aunti Please put it an envelope and write the name of the child.
- The communication book will be in the bag from Monday to Friday.Please read ,sign and return it every Monday.
Please be punctual to fetch your children. We require Identification of the person(If it is someone else)
picking up the child after school.
- Without PTM dates (3 /4 times in a year) no request to meet class teacher will be entertained.
- In case of any book or copy loss no duplicate book will be issue.